Monday, December 10, 2007

Do You Trust Me? Part 7


My mom took the job, and she was amazing. No one would have ever known that she was pretty much making it up as she went. Other hospitals began inquiring who my mom was and what she was doing to get such great results. She was considered to be an expert in her field by many. She loved her job, and it was so much fun to see her be so happy.
She touched so many lives through the course of her illness, and her impact rolled over into her job at the Life Center. She continues to be an amazing encourager, listener, and motivator.
I’m grown now, and I’m getting married in just a few months. It won’t be long before I’ll be starting a family of my own.
I’ve learned a lot from my mom throughout the years, but if I had to limit myself to just one lesson I would want to take with me, it’s this:
Do you trust me? Yes.

*************************************************************************************

My mom has now been cancer free for ten years! Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Esther 4:14b

"And who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this?"