Wednesday, March 21, 2007

*NEW* Classes for Women


I love to laugh. I love things that make me laugh, I love to make others laugh - to me, laughter is one of the most beautiful sounds. I'm also a firm believer that God loves to laugh too - He has certainly done some things in my life that are worth laughing about! Praise the Lord that we serve a joyful God who loves to see His children laugh and enjoy life!


I came across this list of "continuing education" classes for women and couldn't help but laugh. Life is too short to take everything seriously, so have some fun with this list! I know there are at least 10 on here that I would be elgible for! (I've starred those for your enjoyment!)


* Silence, the Final Frontier: Where No Woman Has Gone Before


The Undiscovered Side of Banking: Making Deposits


* Parties: Going Without New Outfits


Man Management: Minor Household Chores Can Wait Till After The Game


Communication Skills I: Tears - The Last Resort, not the First.


* Communication Skills II: Thinking Before Speaking


Communication Skills III: Getting What you Want Without Nagging


Driving a Car Safely: A Skill You CAN Acquire


Telephone Skills: How to Hang Up


Introduction to Parking


* Advanced Parking: Backing Into a Space


Water Retention: Fact or Fat


Cooking I: Bringing Back Bacon, Eggs and Butter


* Cooking II: Bran and Tofu are Not for Human Consumption


Cooking III: How not to Inflict Your Diets on Other People


* Compliments: Accepting Them Gracefully


* Dancing: Why Men Don't Like To


* Classic Clothing: Wearing Outfits You Already Have


* Household Dust: A Harmless Natural Occurrence Only Women Notice


Integrating Your Laundry: Washing It All Together


* Oil and Gas: Your Car Needs Both


TV Remotes: For Men Only


Psalm 126:2-3

"Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing. Then they said among the nations, “The LORD has done great things for them.” The LORD has done great things for us, and we are glad."

2 comments:

tmcnatt said...

Have fun this weekend. Love you!
Dad

Gabrielle said...

these are great - we should brainstorm about classes for men.... like how to distinguish the difference between hair products, or something! As always, love your blog!

Esther 4:14b

"And who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this?"