10. That it's possible to hurt your pet's feelings
9. The need for the same style of shoes in different colors
8. Why bean sprouts aren't just weeds
7. Fat clothes
6. Taking a car trip without trying to beat your best time
5. The difference between blue, teal, turqoise, navy, robin's egg blue, periwinkle, and baby blue
4. Cutting your hair to make it grow faster
3. Eyelash curlers (Seriously, pull one out around a guy, and watch the amazement.)
2. The inaccuracy of every bathroom scale ever made
AND, the Number One thing only women understand:
1. OTHER WOMEN :)
There is one exception to this rule, and I think you know who I'm talking about. Just a reminder that the God of the universe is in control, cares about you, and knows everything. Before we go back into the closet, just spend some time thanking God for caring about every detail of your life - The Bible tells us He even knows how many hairs are on our head (with AND without the number that fell out when you washed it this morning!) 9 times out of 10, I'm guilty going to God just when I want something. Challenge yourself today to spend some time just thanking Him for who He is and all He does just for you!
"Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."